Today was the school carnival and once again we have a sick kid the day of the carnival. Mackenzie went to bed saying her stomach hurt and then threw up but I thought it was just from her coughing from allergies. So this morning she had a fever and I got her some motrin and she really started to feel fine. I then figured it was a virus but after an hour at the carnival Mackenzie sure didn't look good or feel good anymore. We headed to get her home and in bed. She slept for about an hour and then woke up with a 103 temp. So we have done more motrin and trying to keep her hydrated. It's a wait and see game about whether we'll be at the dr's office tomorrow.
****update: Yep, she has the flu and is back laying down***
****update: Yep, she has the flu and is back laying down***
0 comments:
Post a Comment