Who me??
No one should be subjected to the sight I saw so no pictures of the throw up scene
Mackenzie has been dealing with the darn allergies for about a week now. When she gets them she coughs until she throws up about 80% of the time. So that has started the past few days and last night was the big one! She came upstairs around 11:30pm and said "I threw up a little and some got on Sean" and so I went downstairs to discover not only was it not a little, it was alot and almost everywhere. Their beds are in an L shape and she basically just hung her head off the side of her bed and puked all over him. Well, it just got on his hair and he was laying right next to a huge amount on the bed. I could not stop laughing so much that I was crying trying to get Sean up. I got Mackenzie in the shower then got Sean up, he's still trying to figure out what is going on, and got him in the shower. They both got cleaned up, Daddy and I pulled sheets off of all the beds and put new sheets on. Then got them back in pj's and off to bed. I just couldn't stop laughing even though it wasn't funny. So everyone was back in bed around midnight!
2 comments:
Too funny. You know when I was small (5ish) my sister and I shared a bed and I peed in her hair! She has never let me forget it. Thanks for the laugh!
Jenn- you gave me a laugh too!!
Post a Comment