Here's us with Tracey (look who's the shorty!!)
Boys wanted to take a picture before we left and didn't this come out cute?
We met up with 2 girls we knew WAY back in high school. One of them graduated the year before me but she was in Colorguard with me so we knew each other well. The other was in my grade and also in Colorguard. It was good to catch up with them after 20 years. One still lives in the Austin area and the other has been here and there since college.
Tracey's kids played well with our kids and so they would go outside and play on the playscape at Waterloo every once in a while then come in and play games in the game room. So this gave us more time to chat.
1 comments:
Oh my gosh....is that Tracey Lyckman? Who was the other girl? And yes, Brennan had pink eye the week before he had the ear infection but I had left over drops from before that I used. Is that naughty? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful to have stayed in touch with you!!
Post a Comment