Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Typical Tuesday

I think he ate more ketchup then corn 
This is from last night when I left her to go to bed and came back to find out she had built a tent before falling asleep!


Sean's front flip

It was our usual day........except everyone got up, got dressed, ate breakfast and got to school on time.  That however is NOT typical.  It made for an easy day though.  I got the kids from school and then we went to the library to return some books and get others.  Sean picked a spiderman book, Mackenzie got 4 chapter books and Ryan pretty much tested all the chairs and carried several books around and kept wanting to put them in the return chute.
Mackenzie finally got to play with Kelly for a while and Brianna, a friend from kickball and Fiona.  So she had a good day!  Sean practiced his front flips on the trampoline and he's getting pretty good at it.  Ryan just wants to "yump" all day!!

0 comments: