Sean got a gift card to Chuck E. Cheese at Christmas and has been dying to use it ever since. I have just put it off over and over again. Today I decided will be our day to venture to the land of the mouse. Mackenzie's riding lesson was cancelled and so I got them from school and off we went. It was perfect! There were only about 5 or 6 other kids and the kids ran around and had a great time. Ryan danced alot to the music and Sean played up on the stage with Chuck the robotic mouse.
Mackenzie had a goal of 600 tickets to get this huge Cinderella but ended up with only 55 so she got some jeweled stickers which she ended up leaving there and fell apart once we got home and she realized this. She had put them down next to her while she was playing a game and then forgot to get them.
The kids came home and Mackenzie did homework then they played for the last 3 hours till bedtime. It was a great day for everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment