Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Mackenzie got a fluffy stuffed dog, sidewalk chalk and jelly beans (her fav)
Ryan got a stuffed frog, sidewalk chalk and some candy
Sean got a superman, sidewalk chalk and candy

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope it was a wonderful day for everyone.  Our day started with the kitchen sink clogging up  and we had to have the plumber out to fix it.  I had already made the cupcakes but there were so many dishes and bowls piled up.  I was glad to have it fixed before cooking our wonderful Valentine's dinner.  
I would love to say that all my kids wore red but we also all know Mackenzie is NOT going to give in to peer pressure.  She ended up wearing blue and gray.  The only one I can still dress wore a red shirt atleast.  I went up to Mackenzie's school for the Valentine's party then we came home and she went to riding.  I cleaned the kitchen finally!  Then I got our delicious dinner ready of bacon wrapped scallops, sauteed spinach with garlic, a salad with avocado and some wonderful white wine Jed got.    It was a great day after it started off with a few snags.

0 comments: