Monday, February 11, 2008

Another parent-teacher conference


I was at the conference for Mackenzie when the deja vue started.  So anyway, her teacher and I talked about how her writing has gotten must better.  She is coming up with more stories and using more words.  She used to just use the same sentence or theme for all her work.  I read a story about how she fell off her bike and Kelly helped her and I looked at her knee.  She is also trying to write neater.


Then we talked about how her reading is at a 3rd grade level but still needs to be reading some level 1 and 2 so she can get the comprehension.  Math is definately what we are working on right now at school and at home.  She falls apart almost everyday she has math homework.  I didn't do that till I was in Algrebra.  So I hope that we can get her past this.  Her teacher said she's a joy to have in class and just sees so much potential if Mackenzie would apply herself more.  She's doing great and will continue to thrive.

0 comments: