- Don't make me pull the car over and let you battle it out by the street.....said this thursday night. I remember driving to California and my dad saying this and once we did have to stop when Shane and I didn't agree on something.
- I'm not your maid........this has been the latest battle with Sean. He gets something out and then thinks I should clean it up. Sean cries and wants sympathy but in the end we get it picked up together.
- Turn that music down......I am not sure if they need their ears checked or I have super sonic ears that hear everything. They swear they can't hear it and it's on level 24!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Words I thought I would never say...
When I was little I remember thinking I'll never say that to my children and here I am repeating those same words. Here's some of the latest:
Posted by Alicia at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment