Mackenzie has wanted to "make" dinner for Daddy for sometime. So we went to the store this morning and she picked several things for sides and I got pork chops. She made the fruit salad, and helped with the corn and then got everything on the table. We all ate at the table which is a rare occasion. She did a good job!
Sean has decided that he wants to be Batman for Halloween and tried on his hand me down costume from Alex. Mackenzie has decided to be either bat girl or cat girl and then Ryan is supposed to be a bat. We'll see how many times that all changes in the next month. Sean we just need to get a cape made and maybe some ears....though I think somewhere their are ears that came with this costume. He later got a haircut and it really had grown alot from earlier this summer. He said "my haircut is cute." So I think that means he likes it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment