Mackenzie's 2nd tooth is out now. She was messing with it earlier right after Jed left for the airport and then minutes later came upstairs with tooth in hand. This is the first picture w/o the tooth and I'm sure I'll get another once the blood stops. She'll be the first on the tooth chart at school and is excited about that.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Tooth Fairy coming tonight
Mackenzie's 2nd tooth is out now. She was messing with it earlier right after Jed left for the airport and then minutes later came upstairs with tooth in hand. This is the first picture w/o the tooth and I'm sure I'll get another once the blood stops. She'll be the first on the tooth chart at school and is excited about that.
Posted by Alicia at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe I missed it!!! Good job Sweet Pea - I miss you!
Daddy
i did it by myself i am on the tooth chart now bye daddy mr counter
Post a Comment