Our weekend has been starting on Friday mornings when the kids run up to see if Daddy is home yet. And this week he was even though he was delayed almost 3 hrs. and got home at 2:30am. I took Sean to his last day of Crenshaws camp and then headed back to go to Gullett for Meet the Teacher. We took Mackenzie's school supplies and saw her new room or should I say portable. The 1st graders are all in portables....will make for a fun time when it's raining! Her teacher is Mrs. Denega but she wasn't there on friday and so there was a sub there to show us the room and answer any questions. To Mackenzie's surprise her boyfriend Rowan is in the same class. She was all smiles about that one! She however was upset her best bud Halli wasn't in her class but I assured her they will see each other on the playground, lunchroom and of course after school playdates.
At noon we went to pick up Sean and then head straight to Ryan's 15 month appt. And to my surprise he gained a pound and 14 oz. He's still in the 10-25% range but atleast he's not stuck at 20 anymore.
Stats are : 21 lbs. 14 oz, 29 1/2 in. long (yes, I know that's only 1/2 in. longer than Ella who is 6 months younger!). He's going to be short like his mama I guess, good thing he's got those tree frog toes to push up to reach stuff....that's how I do it!
That afternoon I took Mackenzie with me to get a pedicure. They did her fingernails and her toenails and added a cute little flower on her big toes and thumbs. Then we saw a friend of mine w/her daughter and they were about to get their toes done.
The kids were back in the pool most of the afternoon and Sean got out and said he needed to go "poop" and so we ran inside and he did it on the potty so we got him a special treat of ice cream. Picture of him covered in the blue ice cream above.
Saturday:
Sean and Daddy went to get their haircut at the barber shop. Sean sat up on the chair and looked down and left and right and was apparently very happy to have 1/2 a tootsie roll popped in his mouth to keep up his good behavior.
The afternoon brought the older two going to swim and then Mackenzie went to the flugtag with my brother and Alaina. I think my brother got the most enjoyment from that and seeing the "aircraft" plunge into Lady Bird Lake.
I went to Sara's baby shower and came home to find fussy pants screaming hysterically. I figured it was just he was tired or something. Jed said he barely ate anything and he did drink some milk when I got home and a bite or two of rice. Finally got him to bed at close to 10pm. Then he woke up bright and early at 6:30am and was still VERY fussy. I kept thinking it was the shots still bothering him and went about my day.
Went to church and came home got Ryan to sleep and he slept maybe an hour and then woke up and was just FUSSY again. The kids played outside and in the pool and he was pretty happy for all of that. Then late this afternoon after Jed left for Boston again.....I found a white and red puffy spot on the end of his tongue. And my thought and the nurse is that it could be coxsackie. This is what Sean had twice and I remember it being the most miserable week for Sean and I. So I guess I'm prepared for it but we'll go to the dr. tomorrow and see what she thinks about it.
The funny part to this is that Sean missed meet the teacher when he had coxsackie and Ryan is to go to meet the teacher on wednesday with the same teacher Sean had. Oh well, we might have to cancel on her again!!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment