I started this on Monday but never got to finish. That's another story that will follow if I can ever get Ryan to sleep for more than 20 min w/o screaming!
Mackenzie and Sean were both very excited to head to school. I walked Mackenzie to her classroom and she wanted me to stay for a while so we did but then we needed to leave and let her settle in. She said she had a good day and that she liked Ms. Denega. Tuesday and Wednesday mornings were a little the same but each time she would cling to me and be close to tears when I would leave. I think the first days of school are alot of new friends, things to do, schedule and teacher.
Sean on the other hand was not the least bit shy or apprehensive. He got his new team which is Yellow and found his mat and put everything away and then ran off to play with his friends he met at camp. He's had a great few days and has been VERY tired at the end of his day. His teacher said that maybe tomorrow he'll go w/the nappers and try taking a nap. We'll see if that helps him get through the day.
Ryan went to the dr. and has a virus for sure that caused the sores on his tongue and pink eye. So he won't eat (since his last appt on friday he lost 5 oz. and probably much more since), barely sleeps and is completely miserable. We went and met his teacher today and I will post more about the rest of the week later.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment