On the way home from Crenshaws today Mackenzie was asking me "can we go to petsmart and get me a new pet today?" and my reply was "what kind of pet? because we did the hamster thing" and she said "not a hamster they don't live very long but maybe a SNAKE". I almost had a heart attack while driving. I was thinking more along the lines of a fish like the one we got Sean that is still ALIVE. I don't like snakes and certainly don't want one to escape in my house! I could deal with a garden snake that lived in the garden. Then she said we would have to get some kittens today so that Jed could see them when he got home. And that we should trade in Jazzy the cat to get them. I laughed! I think she'll have to discuss these things with her dad.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment