Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summer is coming to an end

hanging on Chuck E. Cheese
Ryan and Maia riding in the car

Ryan playing in the car....loved it so much he wouldn't come out! Threw a tantrum!!
Mackenzie playing on the stage
Sean hanging on Chuck

Right around the corner on Monday is the start of school. I can't believe how FAST this summer has gone by and how much the kids have grown.
Sean started the summer at crenshaws barely being able to get out of the shallow end and now today he was jumping in the pool with a friend, going under the water and I'm going to have to get over that heart attack every time he goes under the water. I guess I'm just not used to seeing him do that so when he does it I'm freaked out.
Mackenzie has learned to write alot more words and read more words and is very excited about 1st grade. We got her teacher assignment today and will meet her new teacher on Friday. She is also progressing with her horse back riding and will continue that once school starts along with Brownies and choir.
Ryan is cruising everywhere and trying to stand up w/o holding on to anything. He's saying lots of words like bath, ball, dog, go(and he uses the movement just like his daddy), and still using some signs like "more".
Today was a day full of activities....first Sean went to crenshaws, then we went to Chuck E. Cheese, then we came home where the kids rode bikes, played in the little cars (Ryan loves that now), then we went to the pool and after all that they are still AWAKE!!

0 comments: