Monday, July 23, 2007

My bed has been taken over.....

Since Jed has been gone all of one night my bed has been taken over. Sean came up around 4:30am and wanted to get in bed and being half asleep I just pull him up and we go back to sleep. Ryan woke up around 6am coughing and carrying on so he came into the bed and good thing he was up because we had to be up by 6:30. So I got everyone ready for going to the dentist and Mackenzie got her tooth fixed. Then we dropped Sean off at camp and then came back home. Got him when camp was over and came home to give him a bath. C amp is all about MUD this week and he really enjoys the MUD! Mackenzie got to play with Alaina after lunch and then I got her around dinner time. Since I got her home she kept saying she was going to sleep in my bed. I just told her to go brush her teeth and she comes up with toothbrush, toothpaste, cup, flouride rinse, and extra clothes and said she was moving in!! We'll be discussing that in just a minute.

0 comments: