Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who knew????




My hair could be CURLY! I got my hair trimmed today and when she was cutting it she said did I ever wear it curly since I have a wave to my hair. I said No, my hair doesn't do curly and She insisted it did so she did it and amazingly enough it looked good. My hair has always been straight as a board until I had kids and I guess some hormones got changed up and I ended up with an annoying wave in my hair but I guess now I can do something with it.
And then there's a few of Ryan walking with his walker. Cute!

1 comments:

Kate Remaley said...

i knew it! we really are related. the funky wave in the hair proves it. :) i did my hair wavy today. i'm tired of fighting the humidity.
it looks good, you should wear it like that more often...now that you know and don't have to try to fight the kink.