Thursday, April 05, 2007

What a day!

As you might know wednesday is my slightly crazy day. That morning Papa came over and installed the shelves into Mackenzie's closet. He had measured wrong so he had to cut off an inch but then installation went smoothly. So we are ALMOST done with Mission Organization or atleast of her closet. There's still the rest of the room to be dealt with. I had been to a presentation by Amy Brady of Clutter Consultants and she gave lots of good tips on getting organized.....now where to start?!





Then I had to be at Sean's school at 3pm to help with the Ice Cream party they were having. Then we had to be at Gullett at 4pm to get Mackenzie and Lael. They were finishing up their Daisy project so they were running late. Meanwhile, Sean and Drew (another Daisy's brother) ran off to play. I started to talking to Ellie's mom who is now 41 weeks pregnant and feeling a bit cranky. I turn around and the boys have now run off to basically the other side of the school and of course out of ear's range. So Drew's mom kind of motioned for them to come but of course neither boy headed back our way. It's now time to go get Brianna and so I have to go across the field to grab Sean. He of course takes off running the other way and laughing as if this is a game. It is NOT a game! The girls come over and try to get him while each of them is holding a yarn basket with hard boiled eggs in them. We finally get Sean and all head to the car...I'm carrying Ryan, carrying a backpack, holding papers from Daisy's and holding Sean's hand. The girls are each carrying these baskets and Lael has her backpack as well. I'm figuring someone is going to drop an egg and be upset that their specially designed eggs are now cracked. Good thing they are cooked!! We did all make it to the car and headed to get Brianna.




We dropped off the girls and headed to the store. I got stuff for dinner and then we headed back to the church. We went in so Sean could pee and then headed home. Mackenzie was thrilled to see the shelves were in and actually put some of her stuff away. You can see the before and after pics.




Ryan stayed up till 9:30 so not much else got done on the shelves or anything else. Sean was up a couple times complaining his ear hurt and so I'm sure we'll be back at Dr. Brown's soon.
We also talked to my brother who was about to watch American Idol for his birthday evening. I won't even tell you what he said about the show.

0 comments: