Let's see if I can remember much from yesterday. Oh yes, Ryan came down with the GI bug and so he had many many poopy diapers(all of you love it when I discuss poopy diapers!!) and many changes of clothes from poopy diapers. I only had to change my clothes once from said diaper. He was very unhappy and I had to hold him most of the day. He wouldn't settle for many naps either and would wake after about 5 min. of it esp. if I put him down.
Today Ryan was a little better but still had the GI thing going on. He's had no fever and no other symptoms of the bug so I guess it could be something else. We did end of going to Mackenzie's school for lunch. I took both boys since Sean was out of school. Sean had a blast being chased around the playground after lunch. Many of Mackenzie's classmates loved having him out there to play with.
Today Ryan was a little better but still had the GI thing going on. He's had no fever and no other symptoms of the bug so I guess it could be something else. We did end of going to Mackenzie's school for lunch. I took both boys since Sean was out of school. Sean had a blast being chased around the playground after lunch. Many of Mackenzie's classmates loved having him out there to play with.
Ellie and Mackenzie
Rowan(the boyfriend) and Ben
I ended up breaking off a switch to my garbage disposal so I had to run to Lowe's to get a new one and when checking out the switch would not scan. So this took 4 or 5 managers/customer service reps and several tries to see if they could get a price entered in to the computer. The computer wouldn't accept this entry so they just gave it to me for free. SHHHHH!!! Anyway, Papa will come to the rescue tomorrow to fix it! It's a good thing he's retired now. I don't even have to hire an electrician. My mom said it was probably something I could do but I am not one to mess with electricity. I would surely eletrocute myself!
So that's all from the Remaley household of bugs and broken switches. Tomorrow is another busy day with several parties and cleaning the house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment