Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What to get?

I am of course trying to figure out something for my brother for his birthday tomorrow. I have waited till the last minute as usual and now am racking my brain try to figure something out.
I can't even remember what happened the past few days. So today I know we got up early to get Mackenzie to the dentist and then since they did an oral sedation on her she needed to sleep it off and she did. Ryan also took a nap at this time and Sean ran around changing his clothes every 5 minutes.
We went to the park this evening and of course got there and Sean had to pee and he's against peeing in the outdoors. His sister was never so shy about popping a squat behind a tree at Gullett. Oh well, he kept playing so we stayed for a while then he decided it was time to go. On the way home he fell down and scraped his knee and so he had to ride in the stroller and I had to carry Ryan while Mackenzie pushed the stroller. It was easier to carry the 20 lb. kid then the 36 lb. kid. Either way my arm was tired when we got home.
Well, I better go to bed and think of something really good to get my brother!!

0 comments: