Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ocean!


First I'll tell you about ocean. Sean was watching Dora the explorer, one of his favorites. So I was in hearing distance of him when Dora asked something about where they were going? and Sean said "Ocean" but to me it sounded like "oh s$*t". I got a laugh out of that when I realized he had not taken up using bad words but had truly answered Dora's question.
So then my ocean came when I went to watch the video I had taken of Mackenzie's music program to find out when Sean had pressed some buttons he had turned the camera on and so when I went to record I was really turning it "off". So here I have a little bit of her in the beginning and then alot of the carpet, my feet, Sean's feet and a few blurs of kid activity. So I had to say ocean!! Or for adults "oh S%*T!!!

0 comments: