Today Mackenzie's class performed a song and read their wishes at the Kindergarten-2nd grade assembly. Mackenzie's wish was to come to her classroom and have it filled with flowers. They did a really great job!!
Here's the song they performed:
The Leprechaun Song
I saw a leprechaun all dressed in green. It was the only leprechaun I've ever seen. He had a pixie turned up nose And pixie turned up toes. Oh, I saw a leprechaun all dressed in green.
He was only about as big as my thumb, He was only about as big as my thumb. His beard was long & white I marvelled at his height. He was only about as big as my thumb.
He had buried secret, hidden treasure, He had buried, secret, hidden treasure. I couldn't believe my eyes You can imagine my surprise, He had buried, secret, hidden treasure.
He was only about as big as my thumb, He was only about as big as my thumb. His beard was long & white I marvelled at his height. He was only about as big as my thumb.
He had buried secret, hidden treasure, He had buried, secret, hidden treasure. I couldn't believe my eyes You can imagine my surprise, He had buried, secret, hidden treasure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment