The past few days have been a blur. I've been trying to catch up on laundry, cleaning the house, doing the dishes....you know the usual! Ryan has been a wee bit cranky with his 2nd fang coming in. The picture is of Sean at about this age with his 2 fangs. I hope to show the picture of me and Mackenzie w/fangs as well.
Last night we had Mackenzie's music program at school and they did several dances and songs and it was very cute! I only got videotape so I can't share a picture with you. Just imagine 40 or so kindergarteners running around singing and dancing and doing the hokey pokey with their parents. Ok, I let Jed take that one! I did have to deal with videotaping and my son the monkey boy!! He was a wild child at the program and was climbing on everything in sight.
Today was much of the same stuff as yesterday. I had class this morning and got back and Ryan took a nap. So while he napped I tried to get the printer to work to print a permission slip. This took my technology challenged self 45 minutes before I gave up. The stupid thing kept giving me responses in spanish...I don't even know why!! So I asked my neighbor for a favor and got her to print it. So I took it to the school and then got Sean and then back to the school to pick up Mackenzie and Lael after Daisies and then get Brianna and then take all 3 of them to choir. And while at the church it has become a habit for Sean to dart to the bathroom regardless of whether he needs to go....and of course he didn't really. He's starting to feel the need to "inspect" every toilet and then soap dispensers. He gets great joy from being able to wash his hands at every place we go.
So I have finally gotten Ryan to bed and will now try to finish MORE laundry.
1 comments:
Being a bathroom inspector must run in the family. Aunt Keke did the same thing as a toddler.
nana
Post a Comment