Thursday, February 15, 2007

Aren't they sweet!







Here's Mackenzie and Sean giving kisses to each other. For some reason this evening they decided to play "nice" and Mackenzie helped her brother get his clothes on, socks and shoes and then they played "school" and learned spanish numbers and then they did their kisses. I guess it makes up for all the times Mackenzie wants to beat Sean for tearing up her artwork or when Sean hits Mackenzie because he can. Ah! The little things in life.



And the three kiddos though Ryan wasn't too happy....apparently his sister had just biten his finger by accident....I'm not sure what she thought she was chewing on.


and the three just being Cute! Another note...Ryan's getting his 2nd tooth. That's the reason for all this waking up for no reason in the middle of the night. Or atleast I will keep telling myself that.

0 comments: