Saturday, February 17, 2007

Alaina's party and sickies
















It seems that Ryan may have another ear infection. He had a fever last night and has been pumped with tylenol which seems to bring it down a bit. Luckily he did not get the stomach bug that Alaina got on thursday night. I saw her on friday and she just looked like a ghost...pale and pretty much no life. She layed on a chair while the rest of us ate lunch. She insisted the party must go on and not be postponed. She was still not herself today but did manage to go on the pony buggy for a ride which made her smile. So after a very long time I got Ryan to sleep and will hope he sleeps a little better with all the tylenol and benadryl I gave him. He's not the only one that needs some sleep!
Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be back at the after hours clinic(hmmm was just there 2 weeks!!) and we'll get another round of medicine for him. Sean is still on his antibiotics and Ryan just got off the last round for the ear infection and pink eye.
Now off to get some sleep!

0 comments: