Sean came home from school on Thursday and was a little warm but I didn't think anything of it till he just layed on the couch for an hour. So then I took his temperature and it was 101 so I gave him tylenol and got him in bed. He woke up really early on Friday morning and after tylenol was acting like he felt fine until he coughed. It sounded bad and he complained of his throat really hurting. So we got him an appt. which turned out to be nothing more than a virus so that was good news.
Saturday morning we headed to Brittanie and Andrew's new house and had a little housewarming and photo session at the creek by their house. We got some good pictures but I wasn't as happy with all of them. We should have taken more but the kids don't last for that long.
0 comments:
Post a Comment