Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I didn't get a picture with all 3 so we'll have to try again for that


I started this post on Mother's Day..........and here it is Tuesday.  First off, Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there.  Hope you had a great day.....I know I did!  Mackenzie had gone to Alaina's and brought me a potted rose plant which we will try to plant in the backyard.  All 3 kids made something at school for me.  I learned from Sean's mother poem that I am 6 ft. tall and weigh 7 lbs.  That's awesome!!  Ryan made a cute container filled with shells and Mackenzie made me a cute coin purse and card.  Yesterday, she decided to fix my hair and used my Victoria's Secret "pink" body spray in my hair and I thought I might throw up from the overwhelming smell.  Yes, I like the smell but in smaller amounts and not in my hair.  So I had to take another shower!

Sunday afternoon the sound went out on the TV downstairs so we decided to go check out some places and prices on our way to dinner.  Didn't get anything but hoping to this weekend.

Today, the refrigerator wasn't cooling so I had the repair man come out and check it out.  Turns out it is a heater issue and the part needs to be ordered.  So I am going to get ice to salvage what I can of what we have in the refrigerator.  

The plumbers are ALMOST done.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  They have spread the dirt out and will do the backfill tomorrow.  The engineer also has to come check to make sure everything is done the right way.


0 comments: