Thursday, May 07, 2009

Busy week

Mackenzie spent part of the evening cleaning the porch and took a picture of her work
the boys at Noah's party
the boys at Mackenzie's play........I didn't take a picture of them pulling each others hair or punching each other

We've had a busy week already and it's only Thursday.  On Monday we went to Ryan's friends birthday party at Pump it Up!  The boys love that place so much that they are trying to convince me that Ryan needs his birthday there.  And I realized that Ryan's birthday is really right around the corner!!  
Tuesday Ryan and I went to a Cinco de Mayo playdate with our friends and we had a lot of fun.  We made maracas and the kids played.  That night was the big "Goin' Buggy" show and Ryan stayed up way past his bedtime so I had a grumpy boy on my hands on Wednesday.
Wednesday we went to Kindergarten Round up to sign Sean up.  Is he really going to Kindergarten soon?  I really can't believe it that I'll have 2 kids at Gullett.  Sean got to visit a kindergarten classroom and told me he liked playing in there and was "quiet" the whole time.  
The kids had their choir parties at church and also brought home their dvd of the "Nic at Night" show.  Sean has already watched it twice.  He loves watching himself!
Today Sean's class is going on a field trip to the Austin Nature and Science Center.  Mackenzie's class just went there last week.  He is looking forward to that trip.  
It seems like the next few weeks are also just as full of end of year school stuff, Ryan's birthday, Sean's pre-k graduation and more.  
Oh forgot to mention that we finally got our re-inspection of the new plumbing and we passed and so we are very close to the end of this project (keeping my fingers crossed!!!)

0 comments: