Sunday, April 05, 2009

Celebrating with Uncle Chris

Sean is VERY excited to be going to the water(can you tell?)
Sunset as we are leaving
you can tell from Ryan's eyes he is NOT feeling good!
Sean in the water and loving it!

Thursday was the start of the stomach bug for me.  I woke up around 3am and felt bad but didn't really think anything of it till I got up to get Mackenzie ready for school.  I couldn't keep anything down all day.  Friday morning I woke up and thought it was all over but still had a queasy stomach.  I thought I was over the bad stuff but I had no idea!  
By Friday afternoon Ryan was feverish and showing many signs of the stomach bug.  Everyone woke up feeling much better (or so we thought) on Saturday morning.  We headed down to Canyon Lake to celebrate Uncle Chris's birthday.  I was queasy the whole way down and still couldn't keep anything down.  So no wonderful chocolate cake for me :(
We took the kids down to the lake but Ryan and I didn't last long so we came back up and he took a nap.  Sean was in the water atleast 3 different times once with me, then he went back down with Michelle and Heath and then another time with Uncle Chris.  He loved it and was very sad to leave!  Daddy got in 18 holes at the Canyon Lake Golf Club before dinner and had a great time.  Ryan got really sick after dinner so we decided to make our exit and leave to head home.  Hopefully no one that was there is going to come down with this nasty bug.  It's lasted 4 days for me and 3 for Ryan and started on Mackenzie.

0 comments: