Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's hair


So I finally tried to do something with Mackenzie's hair and she let me try it too.  If you know her then you know she barely lets anyone get a brush in it.  I had sent this link to a friend a while back and thought I would one day try them out.  I was going to do something nice for Christmas but that didn't happen.  So I tried this single heart  (Mackenzie wanted the two hearts but I was trying to figure it all out at the time) from another blog and it actually came out pretty good.  This picture is from last night and this morning I re-did it and it didn't come out so well.  I realized I didn't do the first part right so now I know and can try this all over again some other day.


** Update:  she had already taken it out when i picked her up from school.  She did say she liked it though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not only am i impressed at your work...i'm impressed mackenzie brushed her hair. :)

Ed said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the coolest thing I think you have ever done. Tell Mac that I expect her to do that every morning before school from now on. :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Did you have to bribe her to get her to let you brush her hair?

Alicia said...

She was a willing participant in her hair do that night and morning. No bribing at all.

This morning's hair do last all of an hour I think.