my efforts to correct this situation
playing with the new hairstyle
after Ms. Susie's help
This is from when she was about 2 1/2 and cut her bangs!!
Minutes later I was talking to Daddy on the phone and out she came with her hair cut.....not a little bit but ALOT!! On both sides in the front!! I had to get off the phone for fear there would be MORE cutting. She kept saying she just wanted to cut a little and then she kept cutting and all of a sudden it was cut alot on one side so she was trying to even it out. yikes!!
I tried my best to even it out and make it look good but I knew we were in for a visit with Ms. Susie today.
Saturday morning we went and got Ms. Susie to layer it and have it all kind of blend in together. When she got up Sunday morning I noticed it's not exactly even on both sides due to where Mackenzie had cut off more on one side then another. Thank goodness for headbands!!
I've grown to love this new style since it's soooooo easy to brush but also miss her long hair to put in ponytails and braid and stuff (when she was willing to let me!).
0 comments:
Post a Comment