Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What happened to your hair??

Blogger once again not playing nice.....pictures are out of order.
Here's where we made Sean's hair into a mohawk and his sister is holding his face!


The final product
Loving sister made him this sign (a little hunk in the front and another on the left side that I didn't upload that picture)
lovely hunk of hair cut off on this side

Sean decided it was a good day to cut some hunks out of his hair at 8pm.    I went in to check on him and he had been playing on his bed.  His hair looked just messed up not cut until I saw the big bald spot on the side of his head.  When I asked him "What happened to your hair?" and he replied, "I ate it!" and "it's in my tummy now."  So we had a little barber shop time in the bathroom (too cold to go outside!) and got him back to a shaved head.  There's never a dull moment around here!!

2 comments:

horsepeople said...

Oh no! Just in time for Christmas pictures, etc. We have a Santa hat you can borrow. :)

Anonymous said...

love it! the sign mackenzie made is great too. he looks like he's getting his mug shots. doesn't every kid cut their hair though...