Amy inspired me with her stories of potty training Samuel(Thanks Amy!). I really didn't plan to start today, Ryan picked today to start. He had gotten out of the shower and was standing by the toilet then pulled his stool over and stood on it ready to go. He told me he needed to go but I figured it would be like all the other times where he says he has to go then stands there then nothing happens. Well, after a couple of minutes of standing there he did it!! We all cheered and Mackenzie made him a potty chart and gave him a sticker to put on it. So far we have had 4 or 5 successful tries.
We'll see how the rest of the weekend goes since we'll be here and there and not really working on it that much. He might just be inspired to continue working on it himself.
And other REALLY good news is I found Puppy!!!
1 comments:
yeah, Ryan!!!
Post a Comment