Saturday, November 22, 2008

Domain Christmas Tree Lighting




Ginny and I decided to go to the Domain Christmas Tree lighting.  She was really excited to see Jordin Sparks from American Idol.  I personally haven't watched Idol enough to know anything about her.  I just know she has some songs on Disney and so Mackenzie was excited to see someone "famous."  We decided to go early and eat at California Pizza Kitchen ......well so did half of Austin.  2 hour wait at CPK so we ended up at Joe Di Maggio's with no wait.  This wasn't exactly the restaurant we were planning on taking 4 kids but that's where we ended up.  The kids got a big cheese pizza to share and had drinks in tall adult glasses.  I had the crab cakes and Ginny had some of a margherita pizza.  

We got out of there just in time to see several musicians perform before Jordin Sparks helped light up the tree.  Then after a very long wait in the bathroom line we caught more of Jordin's performance, ran into some friends then off to get balloon animals from the clown.  Once we got those then the fireworks were going off and that ended our evening at the Domain.  Fun was had by all!

0 comments: