sharing the snacks their friend Amanda aka Turtle gave them(that's Turtle in the next pic)
The boys and I went to the park to a playdate with some friends and it was actually a bit chilly when the wind was blowing. They didn't seem to mind a bit. They just ran around and "cooked" in the little playhouse.
We got home to have Lucky come running from the neighbor's yard. I asked her where he had been and she said he was out in the front and she was able to get him to go in her backyard. I am glad she had him locked in there otherwise I don't know where he would have wandered off to.
After school was out we came home and Mackenzie played in her new "house." This would be her new loft bed that was a super duper pain to build! Thank you Daddy! Oh well, she loves it and that's worth it. Then Fiona stopped by to check out the new bed and the kids all jumped on the trampoline.
Our days keep getting busier but that's what school and after school activities bring us!
It's so nice to have the windows open and the cool air coming in and the a/c off!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment