Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where was this taken?

Not a great picture since I only had my phone camera.  This is just a little blast from the past for all you old Mac alumni.  Can you see this young girl going to High School there in 7-8 yrs??  I can't.  This was very close to my locker my Jr. year.  Can't remember that far back but I know it was on this row of lockers.

We were there for a Mac band concert before they head to Carnegie Hall.  Kelly invited us and so we decided to go.  This time Ryan covered his ears and buried his head in my shoulder and kept saying "scared."  I think it was a little loud for him!
While I was taking this picture the boys were running up and down the hallways.  So it was truly a little like being back in school again.

0 comments: