Sunday, June 08, 2008

Splash Bash and First Full week of Summer Break

snowcones and cotton candy
swim time
slip n slide time

Now it's Sean's turn

Today we ventured to the Splash Bash at the J.  They had a slip n slide, bouncy house, snow cones, cotton candy and of course lots of swimming!  The kids loved playing in the pool and going down the slip n slide.  Ryan thinks he can swim and didn't want to have to stay in the shallow end when the other two were going to the deep end.  He and Maia played with a bucket for a while filling it up and pouring it out.  Then it was time to come home and see Daddy off.  He's going to Jersey Baby! (Ok, I watch too much reality TV).  He left and then Mackenzie went to go swim again this time with Brianna.  So I am hoping they will all get some good sleep tonight.  
We start our week off with a riding lesson for Mackenzie.  She's going to ride Snickers again which is very exciting to her.  I think I have forgotten to mention she almost got bucked off of Misty the pony and so Marybeth moved her to a smaller horse named Snickers.  He is super easy to ride and cooperates with the rider.  

0 comments: