Sean apparently was involved in a three kid pile-up and ended up being the one with his forehead hitting the side of his bed. It was a huge red goose egg and I had more flashbacks to Mackenzie's concussion and ER visit. So I called the pediatric nurse on duty and she basically said to just watch him and make sure he can walk, talk etc. I go down and try to get him to get out of bed to walk and he says "I can't walk" and then I get him up and he just stands there. I would have been freaked out except he had a big smirk on his face. So I knew he was fine and will just have a nice little goose egg bruise to show for the rough housing that goes on in this house.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
OUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment