Thursday, April 10, 2008

Man gifts for my birthday

my hubby's present to himself 
the new grill

My husband pointed out that I'm the luckiest man to get a big screen TV and a BBQ for my birthday.  He's VERY funny!!  The TV was NOT for my birthday and I think he and Sean have used it more than I have.  The BBQ was a present I asked for and was very glad to use the minute we finished putting it together.  My parents bought it for me and we put it together and then my mom got propane and burgers at the store.  I cooked them up and that was my birthday lunch.  Can't wait to try some of the recipes for grilled asparagus and of course my fav Shrimp.
Anyway, it's been my typical thursday with getting kids to school and after school activities but it's been a good day.  Unfortunately  looks like my hubby won't even get here on my birthday.  His flight was cancelled and now is trying to get on another one and will probably end up driving from Houston.  We'll see how all that goes.   As my grandfather always said "if you have time to spare go by air."

0 comments: