Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a great day.......started with going to the Turkey Trot and the kids ran the kids k and got their medals(even Ryan). Daddy ran the 5 miler and the kids and I were going to do the walk but it was so cold they just wanted to make a hat then do a little bouncing at the bouncy house and then on to the car to wait. We got home and I made the cranberry relish and got ready to go while Ryan and Daddy napped. Then we headed to Simply Romantic Chapel for lunch. All of the families and several close friends were there and it was good and stuffing! The kids were super energized by their Dr. Pepper's and so there was a bloody nose incident with Sean and August and then they were really hyper at home. I took Mackenzie and Ryan for a walk once we got home and then they watched Incredibles with popcorn and ran around acting like Dash and Violet.
Friendly game of Twister
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment