Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend at the Remaleys

1st round of costumes
Ryan's bat costume minus the ears
Sean in the costume contest.....the pumpkin next to him won!

Saturday we went to the Pumpkinfest at St. John's Church. The kids had a lot of fun playing the games (like bean bag toss, pencil pull, duck swim, and cakewalk) and jumping in the bouncy house. We saw alot of friends from Gullett. Mackenzie changed her costume several times....first Aerial, then Tinkerbell, then finally chose her cheerleading costume. Sean first put on Buzz and then changed to Batman. Ryan wouldn't wear his bat costume for very long and so he just went as himself.Mackenzie getting her girl scout pin turned by her troop leader Donna
Mackenzie along w/2 fellow Brownies...Ella Jane and Gracie

After that the kids played more in the yard and then we went to Fuddrucker's for dinner.
Today we went out for breakfast, came back the kids played with Kelly and got Ryan a much needed nap. This afternoon Mackenzie, Ryan and I walked over to NW Park for her Brownie re-dedication ceremony. More playing with Breanna once we got home and finally baths and bedtime.Sean swinging!
Speaking of bathtime.....Sean was taking a bath and all of a sudden I heard him screaming and crying. I figured he got some soap in his eye so I go in there and his finger is stuck inside his male barbie. He stuck his finger in where he had pulled the arm off the shoulder. I tried to get his finger out and then had to call in Dr. Dad. He tried to get it out and then finally used the kitchen scissors to cut the barbie apart and get Sean freed. It was quite funny!
Hopefully I'll get a chance to upload the pictures tonight!

0 comments: