I promised to write about the virus that has Ryan in terrible shape. The doctor told me it was a virus and so to just give him tylenol and benadryl and wait it out. This started last sunday and today has atleast improved to where he actually ate something. Instead of the 3 bites or so of yogurt that I could get in his mouth before he started crying he actually ate some wild rice, corn and some grapes. So I know he's improving and hopefully will start sleeping for more than an hour or two before crying every night. It has made for a very tired mama!
We did go to his meet the teacher and just made sure he didn't get to play which he didn't mind he didn't get off my lap. Sean had Ms. Nooshi and Ms. Charlene too and we loved them both! They are some great teachers. I am now room mom for his class as well as Mackenzie's class.
Sean had some sort of virus because he had a rash all over his belly and then it slowly disappeared over the next day. Now he and Ryan just have a nasty cough.
Sean decided it was a good day to be the poop bandit and just go in the potty and poop and then not tell anyone! Maybe we're getting closer to being a fully potty trained boy.
Mackenzie went and had a "slumber party"(I say this because the girls insisted it was NOT a sleepover) last night with Halli, Sammi and Mallory and had a lot of fun! They watched movies, did makeup and hair and played. They all looked a little sleepy this morning when I went to get her. Then she went and got new boots, pants, and helmet for horseback riding lessons. The kids played out in the backyard since Ryan has felt better. I will hope I get some good sleep tonight!
Saturday, September 01, 2007
One long week
Posted by Alicia at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment