Mackenzie and Ellie waiting for the baton race. Mackenzie waiting to run.

Mackenzie running the baton relay. Mackenzie and her 3rd grade buddy Sarah.

Doing the dash. Playing soccer goalie.
Mackenzie running the baton relay. Mackenzie and her 3rd grade buddy Sarah.
Doing the dash. Playing soccer goalie.
So I am slowly catching up with my blog. It's been crazy around here. We're going to try to go to the ENT next week and will discuss with Dr. Brown about tubes from Ryan and see what happens next.
So on friday after we got back from our trip Mackenzie and all of Gullett had Sports Day! I remember this day fondly from when I was at Gullett. It's the best day and you have so much fun doing all the races. All the kindergarteners got a Good Sport ribbon and the older grades actually won 1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons.
1 comments:
what is that girl wearing? stripes and floral. she's nuts. looks like they are having fun. loved the lee olympics growing up!
Post a Comment