Saturday, May 05, 2007

I just want to buy a little something!

Friday night we went to The Domain. If you aren't from Austin then I will tell you it's alot of stores that most of us can't afford anything in. It's also kind of confusing as to how to get to the "main" street of this outdoor mall as well. We drove in then back out to Mopac without even getting to the mall.
Anyway, our son has decided he always needs to buy something everywhere we go. So he's walking down and asking to go in every store and he says "I just want to buy a little something." It was so funny!
While there they got to play on a huge armadillo and waterfall. I will download pictures when I can. That brings me to my still sickly child.
Ryan had a fever last night and continued to have one all day as well as coughing, throwing up and generally being miserable. He would not let me put him down the whole day and I'm still holding him. He fell asleep for all of 2 minutes ....long enough to pee I guess.
Anyway, we go to the ENT on Monday and hopefully will find out if this is the same ear infection, new infection or no infection. I'll be happy to see him bright eyed again!!

0 comments: