and all the other mamas out there! Even those with just a dog for a "kid."
I have to say that Mother's Day was basically your typical sunday with a few meals tossed in there. I did the usual stuff like laundry and cleaning up the house. We ate lunch at the Tea House with my mom and SIL. Jed and I discussed taking his old phone to cingular to get it working since my phone has so many problems. I mentioned this to Sean and said we'd be going to the mall so he could shop. Well, for the next 30 minutes all we heard was "when are we going shopping?", "we're going shopping", and "and then we can go shopping." I take the blame for starting it but I had no idea we would have to listen to that for so long.
So we got home and I got the old phone and Jed decided to bail on me and send me to the mall with the boys. Mackenzie had gone home with her cousin Alaina. So I went to the mall and they couldn't get the phone to work ...said there is a lock on it. The second store to say this so I have to assume it's true. Then we went down to Children's place and got Ryan some clothes for his birthday and of course let Sean pick something because he was just dying to "shop." He then took off running around the store and climbing in the window display and running behind the cash register. It was a sight to see!
We came home and got Ryan fed and then Mackenzie came home. Everyone got a bath and then everyone decided it was time to fight, scream, cry and do whatever they could so that Mommy could not hear her show...Desperate Housewives. I got everyone in bed and now I'm ready to go to bed too!
Tomorrow starts the countdown for Mackenzie to the end of school....9 more days! How quickly this year has gone by!!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Happy Mother's Day to Me!
Posted by Alicia at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment