Last night after I posted my blog I was looking forward to having the bed to myself...hubby was out of town at his race. Then I'm brushing my teeth and all of a sudden a little shadow comes in and it's Sean. He's not saying anything just holds his arms up for me to pick him up and when I do this I feel something on his pj's. Then I realize there is a smell as well.....he threw up!! So we go downstairs get him all cleaned up, the bed cleaned up and new sheets and he crawls back in and wants to watch a movie. I agree and leave him to fall asleep while I go fall asleep. Ryan did his usual wake up around 1am and then we were sound asleep when the hall light goes on and Sean walk in around 3am. He is trying to carry on a conversation with me but I just go turn off the light and pull him in the bed. He falls asleep and we all slept in the bed till 7am when Ryan gets up. Sean still sleeps until 9AM!! I think this is a record for him. I chalk it up to being sick, and probably staying up and actually watching the movie.

So then this morning we took Nana to brunch for Mother's Day. I know it's a day early but we just decided to do it today. We went to Waterloo....and no, I did not have a margarita! I didn't even get any pictures so Nana will have to send some to me. (hint, hint!)
We took Nana home and then got Ryan home and in bed. Mackenzie then had to get ready to go see Princesses on Ice. She was very excited to go with her cousin Alaina. They decided to dress up and she wore Belle and Alaina wore a bride costume for Cinderella. They said they had a great time and had a snow cone and cotton candy (so I'm guessing a sugar rush too.......nothing can beat the time she had coca-cola).
While Mackenzie was out to play the boys and I went to Target. Sean was excited! He wanted to go to Terra Toys but we needed to go to Target for some things. I was looking for some new tennis shoes for him and we went to the shoe section and there they were with a light shining on them.........Buzz Lightyear Sandals. And they light up when you walk. So there went the idea of new tennis shoes, we went with the sandals. I guess I thought in my head that I had grabbed the size 10 but really it was the size 9. We got home and they were too small. There was no other option but to return them immediately. Sean was not going to deal with it very well if I took his shoes and he didn't have a replacement. So we got back in the car and drove back to Target. I think here comes my award for being the best mom ever!
We got the shoes and got them home and he's been wearing them since...even with his PJ's. And he hasn't figured out that sandals and socks don't really look great together so when you see the pictures you'll understand.
Well, it's been a long night and day so I'm going to try to upload some pictures of the shoes and then go to sleep!
0 comments:
Post a Comment