Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!


Cupcakes Mackenzie decorated for me!

Yes, it's my birthday and I am over the mid 30's mark now. How can that be?? Now I have mammos to look forward to and possibly a mid life crisis....or did I already have one of those?? I can't seem to remember since I'm so OLD now. And believe me I get reminded of just how old I am from several people and they know who they are!! My daughter however told her teacher that I was turning 18....yes, that is 18. Isn't she sweet! Her teacher told me that she thought that was really sweet that I was turning 18 but yet Kelly is 13. She was trying to teach Mackenzie that I was not really even close to Kelly's age. I loved it though!!



Cupcakes Mackenzie made and Cards she and her friend Bonnie made at school
My birthday was just another day with Ryan feeling sick and having a slight fever. We'll see how tonight goes and whether we'll keep his appt. with the dr. or not. Sean and I got lunch at Obees and I got the Spicy Bird which Jed got me hooked on and I LOVE it! It has garlic mayo on it which is so good you wouldn't even know it was mayo.

I then spent alot of time on the phone with a dear friend who told me she's going through a nasty divorce. Then alot of time on the internet trying to get some idea of what we're going to do when we go to Disneyland in a couple weeks.


We went to dinner at Brick Oven and got my favorite Spinach Artichoke pizza. YUMMY!! We had to wait for Jed to get home from paddling so we went a little later than our usual dinner time but the kids were well behaved and Aunt Keke met us there as well. We got home and Sean fell into bed. I barely got his PJ's on before his eyes were rolling into the back of his head. Mackenzie wanted to stay up and listen to her Kidz Bop songs but I finally made her go to bed and then Ryan got more tylenol and then he passed out.


Mackenzie hurting Aunt Keke and Daddy giving Sean kisses



So I have had numerous wanna be American Idols singing Happy Birthday and I want to thank everyone for making my day special!

Now it's off to bed!!

0 comments: