So it started out to be a good day. We decided to take the kids to eat at Austin's diner. Ok, it was really Jed who wanted a BIG breakfast and so he talked everyone into it. Sean and Mackenzie mostly ate fruit and Ryan ate some of a home fry.
We got ready to go to my parent's for Easter/Birthday party and everything was going good. We ate lunch which was shrimp, salmon, fruit and little sandwiches. Then ate cupcakes made by Alaina and Mackenzie (some had a greenish colored icing a bit moldy looking and sprinkles). Then my mom brought out a Key Lime pie which was SOO good! About the time I was hiding eggs for the kids to hunt I started getting dizzy and having a really bad headache. After the hunt I got worse...started getting really hot and went outside to try to cool down. Then got really nauseous and threw up a couple times. So we decided it was time to leave and packed up and got home just in time to throw up many more times. Ryan and I took a nap....he's such a snuggle bug when Mommy's sick. And even Sean came up for a little while to snuggle. He rocked the bed to much which made my stomach worse so he had to leave. We woke up around 7pm and then I felt a little better and by 9pm I had eaten something and kept it down. I have no clue what it was or why I had to get it!! I think it's gone now...a little headache but I just took tylenol.
So that was my exciting Easter and here's the pics.........Chris blowing out his candles and Sean getting an egg.
Sean w/his basket and Ryan wondering which tastes better a ball or egg
His daughter and niece made him put the ears on!
2 Easter Bunnies!
0 comments:
Post a Comment