Today was just as busy as yesterday. It started early with Mackenzie saying she wasn't feeling well. I thought maybe we wouldn't go to church but she still wanted to go and got ready and everyone else got ready to get her there early. Mackenzie had to sing at 3 church services today so we were at the church all morning. Ryan went to the nursery to see his buddy Ms. Jenni and Sean went to his sunday school class to see his friend Kennedy. I went to help Mackenzie's choir get robes on and get ready to sing at 9:30am. Once they sang then I took them to Sunday School and then went back to pick them up at 10:20 to get ready for the 11o'clock service. They got a snack in between and then back into their robes. I had to get Sean from Sunday School and take him to childcare and then get Ryan from the nursery because he was starting to get fussy. My parents, brother, SIL and niece Alaina came and saw Mackenzie sing. After 11o'clock then we go to Eaton Hall to sing at 11:15am service. I wasn't even singing and I was exhausted. After that service they got their donut which was one main reason for singing!!
We took Alaina home with us and got everyone lunch and decided to head to the Allandale picnic at NW park. There was a promise of pony rides which when we got there did not exist!! Very disappointing to the kids. That's ok there was other kid activities to do like face painting, bubbles, twister and go fish. We saw some other mommies and their babies and neighbors and it was a pretty good time. When we got home Alaina left and Mackenzie was feeling worse than when she woke up. She fell asleep while I got her dinner ready and then fell asleep on Jed. She has a fever but no other real signs of sickness. So there might not be any school for her tomorrow. At first I thought it was too much partying but I think it's something more.
Ryan has been up 5 or 6 times since I put him down at 7pm so this will probably be a long night!!
ok add another one to that and I'm trying to finish this and he's asleep on my shoulder.
0 comments:
Post a Comment