Time has flown by and I didn't even get an update from friday in. It was the typical day of taking kids to school and picking them up. My mom wanted me to come to a garage sale with her so there was that excitement stuck in the middle of all that. While there I see a family friend who wants me to go and be added to her accts at chase bank. So I decide to do that on the way to get Sean from school. First there was a long line in the bank and so we finally get to talk to someone who says she knows nothing about this and can't seem to find the signature card I was to sign. Luckily another customer service rep was able to remember that I had been added and printed what I need to sign. So after 30 minutes I was out of the bank. Then we got Sean at school and he was bummed because his best bud William had already left for the day. He can NOT stop talking about William. Then we went to Target to get presents for the multiple parties Mackenzie was to attend this weekend. We left there and got home and decided to go meet Jed at Brentwood Tavern where he was having happy hour with some friends. The kids loved it because they get to play there and I got to sit and chill! It turned out one of Sean's other friends from school was there so he was happy about that.
Everyone was tired and ready to go but before they came in had to climb the tree....with a little help from Daddy.
TGIF!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment