Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Nice boots!


You've got to admit this is the cutest thing you've seen in a while. A boy wearing his sister's pink boots! Gotta love it! His dad won't be too happy but this will have to be one of those pictures to show to his first girlfriend. My poor angel may have an ear infection....was complaining about it for most of the afternoon. Took about 2 hours to convince him that tylenol goes in his mouth and not his ear. He would scream everytime I came near him and cover his ears! Atleast after a dose of it he calmed down and said it felt better. So we'll keep our fingers crossed that we have a good night and we're not up too much. Ok, I know I'll be up with Ryan but don't need to add Sean to that!
Speaking of "love". Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and Mackenzie finished up writing all her cards out for her classmates. One of which she made sure to give a "special" valentine to. Apparently she has a "boyfriend" and he got the special card that said "Lookin' Good Valentine".
Hmmmmm! What to think about that?!?!
On another note....my friend Sharon's dad had some surgery to clear a blocked artery(she told me the medical word but I forgot) in his neck and he's doing fine. She said he got a bit rowdy during surgery since they keep him semi-awake to make sure he doesn't have a stroke. He asked for a cheeseburger later this evening and Sharon said she'd bring him a boca burger and he said nevermind! That cracked me up!! I'm glad he's doing well Sharon and hope he gets to go home soon.

0 comments: